I have absolutely so much to be grateful for this week and this past month that I would like to share with you all.
1. I am so grateful (as I have already mentioned many, many times) to have such a hilarious and supportive family. I am not sure how I got so lucky. It is seriously a miracle and I feel so blessed to have all of them in my life.
2. I am grateful for my health. There were a few weeks were I wasn’t feeling too well but after visiting the doctor and finding out that I am a totally fine and have nothing to worry about I feel silly for worrying in the first place and just very grateful that I am healthy.
3. I am grateful for my dreadlock growth. They have sprouted sooooo much in the last few weeks and I am so happy with there growth and I can’t wait till they are a little longer!
4. I am grateful to still have followers after my brief absence from my blog! Thank you all for your find words and commenting on my posts. I really appreciate it and love hearing all the wonderful things that you have to say.
5. I am grateful for the amazing weather in California. I am so happy that I live in such a beautiful place that such unbelievable weather. There is absolutely no excuse to not go outside.
I hope you all have a lovely week and take some time to reflect on things that you are grateful for in your lives!
P.S. I am wearing a tube top in this picture lol